Did you know that Lancaster is known for all of the following:
1) Museums: The Georgian, Sherman House,Decorative Arts Center, Ohio Glass Museum
2) Parks & Popularity: Rising (Park and Mount Pleasant), Alley Park (Lodge. hiking and fishing), Miller Park(Baseball/Softball/Football fields, Pool and skate park), Keller Kirn (Frisby Golf, hiking. picnic), Cenci Park(Bike path, fishing), Olivedale Park( paths and public/senior activities) and so much more.....
3) Rockmill Brewery
4) Valley Zipline Tours
5) Skyview Drive-In: Built in 1948 and still in operation
6) AHA! A Hands on Adventure-Child activity center
7) Jet Park Water Adventures: An AIRBORNE WATER EXPERIENCE
8) River Valley Mall: Clothing, Gaming, Food, Movie Cinema, Crossroads Church and much more.
9) Restaurants: Soooo many!!! Just to name a few.....Applebees, Texas Roadhouse, IHOP, Frisch's, Roosters, BW3's, Subways, Max & Ermas, Chipotle, KFC, Main Street Bistro, Mediterranean on 33, Ale House 1890. And wonderful family owned/operated restaurants
10) Fairfield County Fair Grounds: Host of the annual Fairfield County Fair
12) Tour Historic Square 13: runs between Mulberry and Chestnut along Broad and High streets, has a array of 19th-century homes.
13) Brand new elementary schools with middle schools being erected soon for the Lancaster City Schools System
14) Golf Courses: Pleasant Valley, Valley View, Country Club, Estate Club, Pumpkin Vine and Crystal Falls mini golf....
A little known fact: Lancaster lies within Fairfield County, Ohio. Did you know that Fairfield County has the most covered bridges in the State of Ohio? The majority of Fairfield County's covered bridges were built ca 1871-1906
Hope you enjoyed this blog on a few amenities and benefits of living in Lancaster, Ohio
Built in 1948 and still remains
Author:Michelle Ross Phone: 740-409-1151 Dated: April 15th 2017 Views: 649 About Michelle: In 2005, I obtained my real estate license at Hondros College of Business out of Westerville, Ohio. ...
View our latest blog posts in your RSS reader. Click here to access.
Rise Realty is one of the fastest growing full service brokerages in central Ohio and it's no wonder why. Our team of experts has the connections, creativity, integrity and heart to consistently deliver for our clients and community. Specializing in Residential Real Estate, Property Management, Auction Division, Land Division and Commercial and Investment services.
Why Rent If You Can BuyHome ownership rates are the lowest they have b
""Rise Realty was absolutely amazing. They went above and beyond to help us through the entire process, giving us all the information needed to purchase and finance our perfect home. We couldn't be more impressed. We highly recommend Rise Realty to anyone interested in buying or selling their home!""